Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring, Summer, Fall, An Outfit that Fits Multiple Seasons

Looking to my lookbook for inspiration, it's not all luxe evening gowns and fantasy pieces, some of my pages are how I would like to look on an practical everyday standpoint.

And again Tod's manages to take my breath away with one simple look


Breaking it down, what do we have? A pair of black leggings (they look so comfy!) their white signature loafers, a spacious leather handbag, a brown versatile suede jacket over a boyfriend white cardigan and last but not least a pair of your favorite Jackie O's.

How simple is this? But how chic this is! Now tell me you can't pull that off in a cinch.

Can you swap the loafers for a heel? Of course! Replace the handbag with a longchamp's tote? Why not? And use that white cardigan to cover up your trouble spots like your tush and stomach as long as the jacket fits close enough to the body (baggy on baggy does NOT look good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment