Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's Warm Again (In DC) yayyyyyyy!!!

Tonight, UNICEF threw their Tap Project Launch Event with DC's greatest at Local 16. It kicks of World Water Week and raises awareness of the devastating World Water Crisis. With over 1 Billion people today without clean water, over half being children, Tap Project is an opportunity for everyday people to contribute to this dire cause by dining at a participating restaurant in DC, NY, LA, Seattle and Chicago.

Find out which restaurants are participating at http://www.tapproject.org/





AND it was warm, like 70 degrees warm. And Local 16 was packed to the walls with tipsy 20-somethings buzzing with to-be sex.

I rocked a pink shimmery Antonio Melani shift but the weather was perfect for mixing and matching your summer and winter wardrobe.

Which gave me an idea....

That I will share with you tomorrow. Spoiler! It's a DIY

Ohh! Tomorrow I'm heading to the Eastern Markets to rock my new look.

Antonio Melani looks, click to see more looks Antonio Melani Spring 2010

The dress I wore


"Douglas" dress for $169


"Riviera" dress for $249


"Mina" dress for $169


"Splenda" dress for $179

No comments:

Post a Comment