Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello Kitty Accessories for the Busy Travelling Professional

I'm reverting back to my 10 year old self with these adorable Hello Kitty Accessories @ Target. I'm finding any excuse to buy everything but these finds are necessary for any busy travelling working beauty junkie!

Hello Kitty iTouch cover for $14.24


Hello Kitty Wireless Mouse $24.99


I actually really dig the nail files for only $1.99, great for throwing in your purse and fixing that chipped nail on the go


Hello Kitty Cosmetics Case Set for $9.99



They also have these Hello Kitty bubble gum scented cleansing hand wipes packs that come with 20 wipes for only $1.99. They're actually my favorite because consultants are germ-a-phobes who are constantly wiping down their laptops, backpacks, luggage, hands, shoes etc...


And these all can be found at Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment